Hello beautiful ladies. When it comes to choosing lipstick there are “n” number of shades available in the market. There are some universal or all-time favorite shades that you just feel like you can’t live without these lipstick shades.
CLASSIC RED SHADE
The first lip color would be none other than CLASSIC RED. It is a universal lip color shade that every woman have in your makeup bag. The best part of these color is that it is matched with any outfits. Red color makes women feel naughty, confident, stunning and sexy.
- It is very important to be careful when applying red lipstick, whether you are applying with a brush or just straight out the tube.
- If you are thinking to use a lip linear than making sure you will get the exact same Red color otherwise it will look two-toned and make your lip POP!
- Avoid getting lipstick on our teeth. After applying lipstick simply put the finger in your mouth and pulling it out.
PLUM SHADE LIPSTICK
The second shade is PLUM. When you hear about purple color, we may get feel as so we can’t pull off the look. But believe me, if we get out from the comfort zone and try this color we find ourself Awesome! with this shade.
- Make sure you use the lip liner before applying it.
- use lip loses after applying lip color.
The Nude is very favorable color if you ask me. If you get to dark of a nude shade it will look like brown lipstick color. Try this nude shade somewhere in between your skin tone, not too light or too dark. This lip shade makes for the perfect natural look.
Pink is the foremost popular shade in lip color. Everybody should own PINK!!. But yeah, it looks very easy to choose the pink color but really it’s not!! You need to pick out the pink shade according to your skin color.
- Add a lip balm prior to applying lipstick. It gives you a flaw on your lip.
- with the warmer complexion, you should go for the cooler toned and vice-versa.
- Applying with the brush. It will help you to ensure that you get all the corner and for a stunning look.
In the era of fashion, one must need different shades of lipstick with the fashion accessories. Orange shades are very in trend. It gives you a classy look, especially with the bright dresses. All the women just have it this color.
FOR MORE UPDATES STAY AND TUNE WITH US 🙂